Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Great Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! I hope you guys did, as well. After church, we went to Ragazzi's for lunch (Thank you to Mom K for the gift card!), where Emily and Bethany entertained the tables around us. Boy, they sure are cute! Then, I got a delightful Sunday afternoon nap.

We then went to Lucas' parents' house for dinner and fellowship. Emmy loves her "Cucas".

Ken made a very cool card for me from the girls. It was way too cute not to share with you guys...



Then you flip it to see...



Isn't that the sweetest? Ken gave me a very sweet card from him, too. My gift? I get to go pick out matching picture frames for some special professional pictures of the girls to go up on the walls. I'm so excited! I've been wanting these really nice frames for awhile, but just couldn't justify spending the $$ on them.



Here's a pic of Emmy and Lucas hanging out after dinner. They are such good friends!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Hey Sweetheart,

You are a great mom to our girls. God has smiled on me by giving me such a great family. I love you very much... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

_Ken

Mandy said...

Awesome card, Ken! :) Very sweet!