Thursday, April 3, 2008

"Tagged"

So, my good friend Mandy tagged me. The task it to tell 7 random facts about myself. It would be interesting if you'd comment back and tell me if any of them surprised you or if you knew them all...

1. On my plate, my foods cannot touch. If they touch, I freak out and lose my appetite. I will not eat foods that have mixed, unless they are supposed to mix. The worst thing is when juices from one food touch something else. I will give away any and all bread that was touched by a vegetable juice.

2. On my plate, I eat one item at a time. For instance, I'll eat all the mashed potatoes first, since they will get cold the quickest. Then, I'll eat the meat. Then, any other vegetables. Last, I'll eat the fruit. The only exception is the bread, of which I'll take 1 bite in-between foods.

3. I only write in black ink. I can't stand writing in blue ink.

4. I have about 30 different kinds of notecards. I love finding pretty notecards. (Mandy, if I had 1/8th of the creativity you had, I would probably make a different notecard every day!).

5. I hate collectibles. I haven't found one collectible that I like.

6. If it's coffee, coffee-flavored, or a coffee product, I love it. As a matter of fact, I am sipping a Mocha Java Chiller from Sonic as I write this.

7. I hate surprises. The worst thing in the world that anyone can say to me is, "I have a surprise for you." Actually, I don't hate surprises, I hate knowing that there's something that I don't know. (Mandy, it's killing me that it's too late to call you about your number 7!!!)

Well, there you have it. I'm supposed to tag some other people, but I am new to blogspot and don't really know anyone who has a blog except for Brandie. Brandie, consider yourself tagged!

Brandie

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, I TOTALLY didn't know you like coffee. ;) Just kidding! :)

Erin said...

my sister doesn't like her food touching either. my aunt used to keep a plate with separated compartments in it for my sister to use when we visited her :)