Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Healthier Burger with service in Charlotte!

My Mom asked Ken and me (and the girls) to meet them for dinner tonight. She's been bragging about this restaurant she found that served "healthy burgers". I wrote it off immediately, thinking that it would taste horrible. Boy, was I wrong!!! This place is FANTASTIC! It's called Topz. They offer some great specials, too! For instance, on Monday and Tuesday, kids eat for 99 cents. The combo includes entree (mini burgers, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, or hot dog), oven-baked fries or applesauce, drink, and a lollie. I wanted to share it with you savvy moms out there looking for a great place to meet other savvy moms for lunch! Here's the site:

www.topz.com

I hope you like it as much as I did!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yum! We are SO there!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Next time you come by, join our mailing list and get more discounts!

Thanks again.

Chip Wallach
- The Topz Guy