Thursday, October 30, 2008

Very Busy Little Girls

My girls have been very busy for the last two weeks... very busy trying to drive me crazy! They have been into EVERYTHING. Yesterday, about an hour before church, the girls got into my conditioner and put it all over their hair and clothes. I had to stop what I was doing and bathe them and get new outfits for them. Needless to say, we didn't get to eat before church.

That was just one example of the mischief they've found for themselves. Here are the biggest two:


Yes, you read it correctly. Emily cut Bethany's hair. A lot of it. This is what I could grab before it scattered into separate pieces.






Then, on Monday, this happened:



Emily and Bethany got into the glitter I used for our trunk, and Emily bathed Bethany in it. How in the world does Bethany agree to these things??? Four days later and about 10 baths later, they still have glitter in their hair, in their ears, and on just about every surface in our house.

I just hope I can get them to bed before any more mishaps. Speaking of which, I'd probably better go stand right on top of those two so they don't get into anymore trouble.


1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I love it! How cute are they?! I know it's frustrating now, but one day you'll look back and laugh! :)