Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Saturday with Clinton Kelly

So, I am very late in posting this, but I couldn't go without talking about it! My mom got us tickets to go see Clinton Kelly at Macy's at SouthPark last Saturday. It was so incredible. Not only is he really funny, but he's also very down-to-earth and VERY nice. I wasn't expecting him to be that fabulous, honestly. Mom and I sat at the corner of the stage and the runway on the front row! It was so cool. They had a runway show, obviously, where he talked about elements of style and fashion. Mom and I were inspired and had a great time shopping afterwards.

Then, we got his new book and HE SIGNED IT! He was so incredibly sweet. It was such a great day!

Clinton looks my way for a photo


Clinton MCs the runway show, giving all sorts of advice


He was such a nice guy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

wow, he looks older in your picture than on tv. how fun that you were able to meet him and get a picture!